Leica Proveo 8 Ophthalmic Microscope for sale, with FusionOptics technology enhancing your efficiency and precision
The Proveo 8 ophthalmic microscope provides the exact image you need at each moment of your procedure. Like a precision timepiece every element of the Proveo 8 microscope interconnects and works in perfect synchrony to optimize your view.
Don’t waste time re-adjusting your microscope during anterior or posterior surgery – work interruption-free with the Proveo 8.
- See more detail without refocusing thanks to FusionOptics technology
- Benefit from constant red reflex with CoAx 4 illumination
- Just one foot-tap optimizes your view during each surgery phase thanks to pre-programmed settings plus a host of other workflow features
- Make better informed decisions, fast by extending your microscope with digital guidance and imaging technologies
Leica Microsystems introduces the latest Leica Proveo 8 ophthalmic microscope, which provides exceptional functionality for the Hi-End class of microscopes. Well proven in the M844, the unique 4-channel Leica QuadZoom ™ system is now enhanced with FusionOptics technology to provide the surgeon with an unrivaled depth of field without sacrificing resolution.
The surgeon's completely independent optical channels in combination with excellent optics allow for excellent image quality in any operation and at a sufficiently low light level. The combination of the path of the optical systems of the surgeon and the assistant in one scheme allows to achieve ideal synchronization of the magnification and diameter of the field of view for the surgeon and the assistant. The assistant can individually fine-tune the focus separately from the primary surgeon.
In addition, the optical unit of the microscope is equipped with fast focus and fast tilt functions, which significantly optimize the workflow, allowing you to reduce the time spent on each operation, providing additional comfort for the surgeon.
The microscope is supplied with an EnFocus objective designed for intraoperative OCT, and the Proveo 8 design allows for quick retrofitting of intraoperative OCT in 1 day.
Leica Proveo 8 Ophthalmic Microscope Technical Specifications
- Magnification switch: Motorized APO-Zoom 6: 1, with 4 optical paths
- Magnification: 3.6 × - 21.8 × (working distance 200 mm, eyepieces 10 ×)
- Optics: Apochromatically corrected
- Field of view diameter: 9.6mm - 57.8mm
- Working distance: 175 mm, 200 mm or 225 mm
- Focus range: 75mm motorized with auto reset and quick focus function
- Tilt range: –15 ° / + 105 ° with quick tilt function
- XY coupling: Travel range 62 x 62 mm
- Eyepieces: Wide-field eyepieces (for use with glasses) (8.33 ×, 10 ×, 12.5 ×) Diopter adjustment +/- 5 D
- Lighting: Stereo-coaxial LED illumination based on 4 light beams: one for illuminating the operating field and 3 for a stable and bright red reflex
- Tripod: Base size 690 x 690 mm, Lens extension relative to the tripod central axis 1571 mm